Digital Marketing Weekly Review 10 is a weekly recap of all the important campaigns & news from the digital marketing industry.
- Huggies is a disposable diaper manufacturing company who’s well known for its creative marketing approaches. The Huggies brand based in Brazil launched a new campaign called #COUNTINGTHEDAYS. In which they showcase stories of blind pregnant women who cannot see their baby before they’re born. The core creative concept behind the videos is creating a 3D printed cast of the baby using Ultrasound images and letting these blind mothers feel their unborn child. Out of all, the following video titled as “Meeting Murilo” went viral recording over 9 million YouTube views and a lot of reviews from news stations all around the world.
- This week’s most viral video is Duracell’s newest campaign video titled as “Powering Kevin Jorgeson, world-class free climber”. The video was released on 4th May 2015, and it has recorded a staggering 5,666,470 YouTube views this week, becoming the ‘most viral video’.
(Data Courtesy: Visible measures, True Reach metric systems)
- BP Australia and Velocity Frequent Flyer Rewards program partnered up to bring an exciting deal for BP customers. Customers can fill up their tanks on a BP station and gain Velocity frequent flyer points to fly Thailand or Vegas. The campaign designed to communicate this deal was titled as “Fill up and Fly”. Following are the two campaign videos;
Fill up in Templestowe, fly to Thailand
Fill up in Lismore, fly to Las Vegas
- Anmum has embarked on a social media campaign with a fresh take on Mother’s Day. The nutritional milk brand for pregnant mothers and a paediatric milk for children in several Asian markets, Anmum believes in “celebrating the intangible essence that makes a mother, a mother”. Titled as #MothersAndOthersDay, the video celebrates the mother’s day while giving out a strong message to people out there who didn’t have their mothers but yet received all the love and caring from their fathers, grandmothers, aunts and uncles.
- Nikon Asia encourages aspiring photographers to immerse themselves in adventure and explore life off the beaten track in the ‘The Road Less Travelled’, a campaign created by J. Walter Thompson Singapore to promote the newly-launched Nikon D7200 DSLR. The video resembles the free spirit of the traveller aspiring to find what’s beyond our reach.
Until next week !!
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure”